Recently I met Angie from Ange Love blog, And we decided to do a collaboration. You can check out my interview on her blog! Click HERE If you want to.
Without further ado, Lets get started!
- How did you first get in to blogging?
- I first got into blogging because I started reading Miss Zali and Emily Jane’s blogs, and then I decided to create one myself!
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- My biggest inspiration is probably Zali Bartholomew, because her blog is amazing!
- Favorite singer?
- My favourite singer is Taylor Swift, her songs are amazing!
- Favorite TV Show?
- My favorite TV shows is Sailor Moon and Once Upon A Time
- Favorite sport?
- My favourite sport is horse-riding, I just love feeling the wind between my hair and just riding around. Ahh.
- Dogs or cats?
- Hmm, it’s a tough decision! I would have to say cats because they are so cute and cuddly.
- Sneakers or flats?
- I like sneakers, they are much nicer and more comfortable!
- Dresses or T shirts?
- Hmm, I like t-shirts because they are more comfy, but I tend to wear dresses on photo shoots!
- Plane or boat?
- I like planes, you can see so much from above, and I do get seasick sometimes!
- Apples or oranges?
- Apples, they are much tastier and give me a more satisfied feeling when I eat them.
- What are you currently obsessed with?
- I’m currently obsessed with the Hunger Games and the 5th Wave! They are such amazing books, I just love them.
- What motivates you?
- Hmm, seeing comments on my blog motivates me to post more, and nature and other blogs also motivate me too!
- Favorite color?
- My favourite color is mint, as you can probably tell from my pictures (lol).
- Do you have a good memory?
- I have a bad memory! I forget things so often that i have to have an app on my phone to remind me to do things!
- Apple or Samsung?
- Apple! Their products are much better quality and I just love them.
- Bacon or ham?
- BACON! I hate to eat pork so I don’t like ham, its weird right?!
- Water or soft drink?
- Water! It is much more nutritional and makes me feel much more alive.
- TV or movies?
- Movies, I just love sitting and watching something good for 2-3 hours!
- Are you tall?
- No! I am really short, I am only 140cm tall (lol).
- Are you going to explode in the near future?
- Umm, I don’t think so? Is this a rhetorical question so I am going to explode? What is the meaning of life?
- Ice creams or ice blocks ?
- Ice-Ice Cre-Blocks! I love ice blocks, they are so refreshing and my favourite is Raspberry flavored ones.
- Llamas or alpacas?
- Alpacas! They interest me more and are so fluffy, plus they have Alpacasso plushes that I adore!
- Money or Friends?
- Friends! You can never have as many friends, plus you can always get money later (lol).
So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this post, I sure did! Make sure to keep an eye on this blog, some big changes will be put into affect soon!
I hope you have a fantastic day!
This week I have started a course called Blog To Profit with Mum. It is run by the wonderful Alice Nichols from The Whole Daily and I will tell you more about the course later. Its been lots of fun so far though, and as part of the course I had to make a vision board! Vision boards are so much fun, so I decided to tell you some good ways to make them. Here we go!
What is a vision board.
Creating a vision board is probably one of the most valuable visualization tools available to you. This powerful tool serves as your image of the future, an tangible representation of were you are going. It represents your dreams, your goals and your ideal life – Alice Nicholls
Making vision boards!
Step one: Decide what you are using. You are of course going to need scissors and cardboard (or a pin board), but you need to decide were you are getting your images from, and what you are going to use to stick them down. I prefer to use double sided sticky tape to stick things down, but you could use Washi tape or glue if you want to. If you have a bunch of old magazines that have been read a hundred times and are starting to become a waste of space, then great, time to get messy! If not, then the internet is your friend. Although, I would imagine that searching for images and printing them can be easy, but it can be a waste of paper, and expensive to use that much colored ink. Besides, cutting up old magazines is way more fun!
Step two: Decide on a theme. You could do a vision board for work, school, your blog, a goal you have (like fitness or a clean tidy room) or just life in general!
Step three: Do a rough cut of your images. Don’t bother cutting it perfectly yet, or you will never be finished! When I was making mine, I basically just ripped the whole page out if I wanted an image!
Step four: Place your pictures roughly were you want them. Take this time to cut them better, too.
Step five: Glue/ tape your images down! You probably wont use all of them, but don’t worry! Stick them on your wall, or stick them to your journal!
My vision board!
This is my vision board:
I had lots of fun making my vision board. Here is what some of the things mean:
- The loft, because I love it, and because I want to live in a loft when I am older!
- The puppy, because, um… puppies are awesome! And just look at how cute it is! By the way its name is Goldie Flops.
- The quotes, because they inspire me.
- America and Paris – they are the two places that I really really want to visit.
- Succulents because I adore them and have been spending a lot of time growing them lately.
- The artwork on the left side – because I love art and I want to learn to draw better.
- The word hello is about me wanting to meet new people, and one of the ways I want to do that is through collaborations with this blog.
- Katniss Everdeen, because I love to read!
I hope this inspires you to make your own vision board, and if you will kindly excuse me, I think Nigella might be up to something- I’d better go check it out. By the way, did you know that Nigella has an instagram page now? You can follow her @Nigellathekittycat
see ya later!
Today I’m going to be telling you about some awesome Hurraw lip balm from our friends at Shop Naturally!
My review: Hurraw Lip Balm.
These are so awesome! I love all three of the flavors that I got, and they they smell amazing!
The ones that I got to try were black cherry and pineapple+papaya which are standard balms and tangerine+chamomile which includes sunscreen so it is good if you spend a lot of time outdoors… The cherry one is slightly tinted red but not to much, and it would have to be my favorite so far!
They are all made of natural ingredients and 100% vegan, which is awesome! Vegan means it doesn’t contain any animal products and is not tested on animals. Which is what we want of course, I love animals and don’t ever want to see them harmed in any way just so I can put lip balm on!
These amazing vegan lip balms are designed to soothe, nourish & protect your lips.
This is what they contain:
- Sweet almond oil
- Candelilla wax
- Jojoba seed oil
- Cocoa seed oil
- Castor seed oil
- Olive oil
- Vitamin E
- Coconut oil
I really enjoy using these lip balms, the make my lips feel really soft and full of moisture. Sometimes my lips get dry if I have been to the beach or not drinking enough water and these really help. Or if I have been sick, but luckily I haven’t been sick lately so I haven’t needed to test that one out. I like that they are a nice small size so they can fit in my bag or my pocket and they smell really awesome.
I also love the name of the brand. Hurraw just makes me want to do a funny little dance and jump as I say it really loud 😉
These are the flavors available at the moment:
Chia spice, Chocolate, Coconut, Grapefruit, Mint, Papaya+pineapple, Pitta (coconut, lemongrass, mint), Unscented, Vanilla, Almond
Night treatment (blue chamomile and vanilla), SPF 15+ (tangerine and chamomile)
Cinnamon, black cherry
There are so many flavors to choose from, and they all sound amazing! I am not sure which one I will try next, but I think I might go with grapefruit or Mint. Visit here to buy the Hurraw lip balm. Don’t forget to check out some other natural beauty products from Shop Naturally and stay tuned for more of my product reviews!
As you can see they are also super cure in their packaging. I had lots of fun talking pics of them, and you can see more on my instagram account @liana_kathryn. Mum took the photos with me in them
Have a wonderfully awesomely spectacular day!
Don’t have time to write much today, as I am playing with our new family member …. A gorgeous kitten that we adopted yesterday named Nigella! She is 11 weeks old and was born on 11th of the 11th. I missed her so much while I went to school today (but I did have a good day at school helping out my kindergarten buddy, and finding out my new class for the year!)
Here are some photos!
This is her! (I took these photos of Mum holding her – I’m pretty impressed with them!!)
This is me holding her before school this morning!
Apparently someone thinks I’m a cushion
OK then, that’s all. I’m off to play with her. Have a lovely day!
*No kittens were left Un-cuddled in the making of this blog post. Nigella is currently sitting on my lap sleeping white I type.
Yesterday I went to my friends house for a craft event that her mum, Katrina from Kats Occasions was running. It was lots of fun, and she did a fantastic job! Katrina has recently started running events with Kaszazz teaching people how to make cards and scrap book. I’m really looking forward to getting some kits and making heaps more cards! There was one kit that I really loved. It was orange and black and had gears all over it. I can not remember what it is called but I think Belle (Katrina’s daughter and one of my best friends) called it ‘Time’. There were some other cards with rainbow colors and rustic effects and I love them!
The event was a make-and-take card session ( You can also do the Masterclasses and Two Hour Sessions ). We did lots of stamping, cutting, sticking and most importantly, we got to use glitter glue ! It was lots of fun to learn about the best ways to stamp and how to fold things better, etc.
This is my finished card!
Little girls with great big dreams craft events!
I’m really excited, because I am going to be running craft events! ( With my Mum and Katrina ) If you would like me to add you to the list so you can be notified of dates please click the ‘Contact Button’ in the menu! Some of the events will be for girls only, some will be for Mums and Daughters (or I guess you can bring your Dad if he is really keen!) and I will possibly make something really awesome to eat afterwards too!
When Belle and I were going through the Kazsazz catalog trying to decide what class design to run first we decided that we absolutely loved it all! It was all so bright and colorful. I am really looking forward to doing some more cards and scrap booking throughout the year!
All and all, I had a really fun time, and if you would like to check out more details see Kats Occasions on Facebook here.
Also – please comment below on what type of thing you want to do a class on, and your favourite colours so I can start to plan some ideas
Have a beautiful day!