Recently I met Angie from Ange Love blog, And we decided to do a collaboration. You can check out my interview on her blog! Click HERE If you want to.
Without further ado, Lets get started!
- How did you first get in to blogging?
- I first got into blogging because I started reading Miss Zali and Emily Jane’s blogs, and then I decided to create one myself!
- Who is your biggest inspiration?
- My biggest inspiration is probably Zali Bartholomew, because her blog is amazing!
- Favorite singer?
- My favourite singer is Taylor Swift, her songs are amazing!
- Favorite TV Show?
- My favorite TV shows is Sailor Moon and Once Upon A Time
- Favorite sport?
- My favourite sport is horse-riding, I just love feeling the wind between my hair and just riding around. Ahh.
- Dogs or cats?
- Hmm, it’s a tough decision! I would have to say cats because they are so cute and cuddly.
- Sneakers or flats?
- I like sneakers, they are much nicer and more comfortable!
- Dresses or T shirts?
- Hmm, I like t-shirts because they are more comfy, but I tend to wear dresses on photo shoots!
- Plane or boat?
- I like planes, you can see so much from above, and I do get seasick sometimes!
- Apples or oranges?
- Apples, they are much tastier and give me a more satisfied feeling when I eat them.
- What are you currently obsessed with?
- I’m currently obsessed with the Hunger Games and the 5th Wave! They are such amazing books, I just love them.
- What motivates you?
- Hmm, seeing comments on my blog motivates me to post more, and nature and other blogs also motivate me too!
- Favorite color?
- My favourite color is mint, as you can probably tell from my pictures (lol).
- Do you have a good memory?
- I have a bad memory! I forget things so often that i have to have an app on my phone to remind me to do things!
- Apple or Samsung?
- Apple! Their products are much better quality and I just love them.
- Bacon or ham?
- BACON! I hate to eat pork so I don’t like ham, its weird right?!
- Water or soft drink?
- Water! It is much more nutritional and makes me feel much more alive.
- TV or movies?
- Movies, I just love sitting and watching something good for 2-3 hours!
- Are you tall?
- No! I am really short, I am only 140cm tall (lol).
- Are you going to explode in the near future?
- Umm, I don’t think so? Is this a rhetorical question so I am going to explode? What is the meaning of life?
- Ice creams or ice blocks ?
- Ice-Ice Cre-Blocks! I love ice blocks, they are so refreshing and my favourite is Raspberry flavored ones.
- Llamas or alpacas?
- Alpacas! They interest me more and are so fluffy, plus they have Alpacasso plushes that I adore!
- Money or Friends?
- Friends! You can never have as many friends, plus you can always get money later (lol).
So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed this post, I sure did! Make sure to keep an eye on this blog, some big changes will be put into affect soon!
I hope you have a fantastic day!